Friday 7 February 2014

Dreaming

As I woke up today something felt different, initially I couldn't remember quite what. As I was stood in the bathroom it dawned on me, I'd remembered my dream. I can't remember the last time I dreamt or remembered it at least. 

I can't help but think it's related to the fact I've been struggling to sleep for the last few months. But this week I've started to sleep all night. It could be related to the fact we now have a blackout blind in our room which massively helps as there is a light right outside our window, or the fact I had my first counselling session on Wednesday. 

It may only have been my first session but I instantly feel a sense of relief, that I'm getting help and things will get better.

Back to my dream it wasn't specific or related to what's going on- I dreamt that they brought out an extra large tub of my favourite coffee and it was on offer! Clearly my prioroties are right! 

I'd love to have my dreams analysed one day. Has anyone ever had this done? What was it like? 

Here's to dreaming a lot more 😊


Lots of love 


Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment