Monday 13 January 2014

Hello 2014

So it appears I've been AWOL since the end of August. I know you must all have missed me terribly, I'm just telling myself that; you probably hadn't even noticed I'd gone. 

So whats been happening?

2013 certainly had some amazing times, but also some pretty low ones that taught me how to be strong. 

January - was a pretty quiet month, I entered the Cardiff Half Marathon, which I later unfortunately due to illness had to pull out of.
February - I got a ballot place in The Great North Run!

March - I ran my 2nd half marathon, Bath. With a time of 2:10:22!
I also hit the 6 stone mark with weight watchers! 

April - I got featured in a magazine for my weight loss

May - Got a PB in Bristol 10k
Me & Jon finally got together

June - Pretty much a month of birthday celebrations along with one of my best friends coming hoe from 6 months travelling.
I ran my first off road 10k

July - Got a promotion at work
Joined ...and left slimming world. I will always be a weight watchers girl.
August - I moved out from living with one of my best friends to move home for a few months
September - What a busy month...I ran The Great North Run
I got a place in The London Marathon running for The Meningitis Research Foundation.
I was in hospital for almost 2 weeks. 

October - Got a move of stores with my job
November - Me & Jon moved in together
December - Christmas, Christmas & more Christmas

So far January 2014 has consisted of 10 days off work, lots of running & fundraising planning. I've rejoined weight watchers online, as finding a meeting that fits in with retail shifts is pretty much impossible. Really enjoying simple start so far, with my first weeks weigh in on Wednesday. I will be sure to keep you updated.

In terms of weight, I'm sadly not at the 6 stone mark I was at back in March - That's what falling in love does to you! I'm currently weighing in at 12st 10lbs - 2 stone 5lbs more than I was. But back on a mission, with my very supportive other half to get back there and get to goal. But not with a few hurdles along the way....more of that in a future post. 

Lots of love

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your back blogging :) Looking forward to upcoming blog posts. I have just rejoined Weight Watchers online, wish me luck! Will keep my fingers crossed that you hit your goal again!

    J x

    justjohanna717.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete