Friday 8 February 2013

Weigh in one - stronger than ever.

So weigh in on Tuesday was a massive shock - a good shock - I actually got on and off the scales a good few times before I believed what I saw. I'd lost 7.7 lbs!!! I didn't even know that was possible. 
It also shows my head is more in the game than it has been in a long while, I've wanted to be on plan and I've loved being on track which has resulted in this weight loss!!
I'm now back to just 3lbs above what I was at my lowest before I went AWOL.


I've also got an impending half marathon coming up, in just 3 weeks time to be exact so running should be high on my agenda... but it's not. I'm running about twice a week....distance wise I know I can do it. But it would be better if I was a lot stronger, an I know I was in a bit better shape for my last half. Either way I'll be doing it even if it kills me. Today I had been telling myself all day in work I had to run, I was not going to talk myself out of it. 

I got home, sat down and found myself trying to talk myself out of it. So I went on good old Instagram for some motivation, chucked on my running gear and got out the front door. Ended up having one of my strongest runs for a while. I ran the whole 4.1 miles and for the first time didn't feel like I was going to die! 

This week is going well on track so far, I did succumb to the vending machine in work on Tuesday. I could blame the fact I was ill, tired and having a shit day, but you know sometime you just need chocolate. And that is what is so fabulous about WeightWatchers and weekly points as some lovely friends pointed out on twitter; that is what they are there for. For life to be lived & to eat chocolate if you want it. And boy was the twix worth every single 8 propoints!!!

Love as always
xxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Good luck on the half marathon too - I need to be doing a lot more training for the 3 Peaks in June, but so far it's not been nearly enough ...

    Jamie at The Zombie Fitness Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! Send some of your motivation my way please!!

    ReplyDelete