Tuesday 20 November 2012

The 10's!!!

After weigh in last week I was really motivated to have another good week in order to get into the 10 stone bracket. Something I never thought would be possible.

I've had an OK week, something I am really proud of is I haven't eaten my emotions. With the drama still continuing it would have been so easy to eat my way through plenty of galaxy and crisps to sink a ship, but I've stayed strong and haven't. I did go out on Saturday night, had one too many vodka's and got a burger on the way home. But even my hangover day on Sunday I reined it in and didn't binge. Probably had something to do with the fact I was working all day so didn't have chance to!!

So I am pleased to announce that this week I lost 1lb. Taking me to 10st 13lbs and just half a lb away from the big 6 stone lost! This is a milestone for me as I have something very exciting in the pipeline for when I get to 6 stone lost, something I will share with you all when it happens! My lovely friend Sarah from The Fat Girl Fighting also pointed out that I don't have any more stone barriers to break in order to get to goal! Exciting times. I think I would be more excited if I didn't have so much going on in my life at the moment; and coping on 3 hours sleep a night isn't great!




Sorry about the poor quality photo I didn't realise the flash was on & got to excited to take another one!

Also moving into the 10's is my wardrobe. I've had a few size 10's for a while but I've never really believed that I'm a size 10 as there things like jumpers which are bigger fitting anyway. After being a size 22 for so long it's still hard to get my head around! Any way I wore this outfit out on Saturday night; including a size 10 top from TopShop and I think I look pretty good even if I do say so myself;)



In terms of my Where Are My Knees? 10 week pledge, I am now at 6.5lbs lost with 5 weeks to go till Christmas (Oh My God I need to start getting organised) So I a pretty confident I will get within reach of this!

Hope your are all having lovely weeks:)

Lots of love
Elle xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Elle. That's fantastic. You've done amazingly well. I'm sur you'll get the 1/2 a pound off (if not more) to meet your 6 stone goal. Looking forward to what you've got planned.

    You look gorgeous. I love your top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Massive congrats... nearly 6 stone is huge! To think that you were oncemy size is crazy (my heaviest was 230lbs). Huge inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant well done!! You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done.
    You're doing amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fantastic, Elinor! Well done! I've yet to start buying smaller clothes (though I know I should) but I can imagine how good it feels :) Keep it up!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, the 10s! How exciting - especially for the clothing (size 10 just sounds so small!), that's such an achievement! Congrats! x

    ReplyDelete