Tuesday 25 January 2011

Tracking...

I wish my tracker looked like this every day. I seem to be able to have 4 or 5 days like this, where I track religiously, everything I eat goes in here, the exercise I do, everything! But then I have 2 or so days I week where I just don't track properly, it's usually the weekends, where I'm working and I'm not 100% good, I'll track breakfast, and snacks sometimes lunch and then dinner goes out of the window....I need to break this cycle. I need to be on track 100% of the time! Plus my tracker looks pretty like this!


I'm in a bit of a weird stage with WW at the moment, I'm still trying to lose the Christmas weight, I've lost nearly half of what I put on, and I know losing 2lbs a week is the healthy way to do it, but it's so frustrating knowing I've lost this weight before and I put it back on and when I'm losing now, it's not like I'm really losing as I'm just going back on myself. 


I don't know if I fully like ProPoints either, I've never fully got into it, and haven't seen real results from it as of yet. This week is just a bit annoying after all the exercise I did, I was hoping for more than a 2lb loss....


Let's just hope this week is a good one:)

A day without laughter is a day wasted <3

No comments:

Post a Comment