Friday 15 October 2010

In Limbo

This week has been a funny week, I've wanted to stay on track but yet I haven't, I don't think there's been one day where I've tracked religiously and I know it'll come back to bite me on the ass in WI on Monday. It doesn't help that I'm doing my 10k run on Sunday, so I've done a bit of training this week, but have said to myself I'll "take it easy" maybe I've taken it a bit TOO easy:/....

I went out for dinner with my parents last night, chips or salad. I chose chips, why it would have been just as easy to choose salad, it's not as though I don't like it. I do. This morning, a cup of tea... with biscuits, I didn't need the biscuits...or the cookie in the car on the way home! And now I've just bought a bag of eclairs and wine gums for the bus down to London...admittedly to share but still. WHY IS IT SO EASY TO SLIP BACK INTO OLD HABITS? I wish there was a button you could press that would turn off the cravings for all the rubbish food... the food that is going to put the 2 stone back on....

I should be feeling amazing, I went shopping today, and everything I bought was 2 sizes smaller than I was when I started; yet why am I feeling like it would be easier if Weight Watchers wasn't in my life?

This blog is just a ramble, I feel like I needed to get these feelings out there. The weekend in London will be hard food wise, I'll TRY and make wise decisions and hopefully once I finish the run I'll be motivated to get back on track.... I hope so any way. I do love Weight Watchers... just sometimes I think it would be easier without it, although I know I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. Argh. I don't know

x

No comments:

Post a Comment