Tuesday 7 September 2010

It's all Psychological...

Ok I'm not just saying this because I study psychology, but eating healthily and staying on track is all in your head. Today I have been so focused and it's because I told myself to stay on track, and also I actually ENJOY healthy food...rabbit food.. salad all that, it's actually quite nice!! Should be quite simple.... lets see how long this lasts then!!

Day 13 -A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

I don't really know where to start this...

We both know how we feel about each other but yet we always end up back here both being hurt. I could call you every name under the sun because I " hate" you... I don't hate you.... the complete opposite of that I love you, and that's what hurts the most. You used to love me, and I don't know if you do any more... but we always seem to hurt each other, thinking the other one wants to purposely.
The amount of time I've spent crying for you is not worth thinking about, it's too long. I wish I knew why we never work and how I always end up getting this hurt, you don't know how much you've hurt me this time. Messing me around this much hurt a lot... I know I've messed you around in the passed and maybe it hurt a lot but I can't honestly think it could have hurt as much as this. If it did, I'm sorry.
Everyone tells me to move on, that I'm just going to get hurt, every time I want to prove them wrong, but you always go and prove them right.
No matter how lonely or drunk I get I can't go back there again. I've finally realised that I will always love you and have some sort of feelings for you, but we won't ever work together, whether you want to work at our friendship is completely in your hands now, I've given my all and tried my best, just to have it thrown back in my face most of the time.....

xx

Wow, writting that was a bit emotional, but in a good way. It's time to move forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment