Monday 30 August 2010

Happy Bunny :)

I don't know why, but today I am in quite a happy mood:) Which is lovely! Worked all day then came home to a friends birthday bbq - which I didn't pig out too much at, although the chocolate fudge cake was yummay - only had a small piece though! Then just had a quiet night in and watched a totally weird film " My Super Ex-Girlfriend" was very weird!! I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks, got lots of "bits" happening. I need to get my arse into gear with my running though other wise this 10k is actually going to kill me.

Day 4 - A Habit that you wish you didn't have.

Now this is a hard one, I have SO MANY bad habits, or things that are bad but wouldn't really be classed as a habit.. this is actually taking me quite a while to think of one! The one thing I would want to change would be to not be so stubborn in a way. Once I get something in my head that has to happen. In some respect that is good because if I put my mind to it, then I'll achieve it but on the other hand it is not always good and has sometimes got me into some sticky situations!

Lovee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment